chicken ginger recipe in urdu
chicken ginger recipe by food fusion
– Chicken ½ Kg
– Adrak Paste (Ginger Paste) 1 & ½ Tbs
– Lehsan Paste (Garlic Paste) 1 Tsp
– Oil 3 Tbs
– Pyaz (Onion) Chopped Large 1
– Tamatar (Tomatoes) 3
– Namak (Salt) 1 Tsp or To Taste
– Lal Mirch Powder (Red Chili Powder) ½ Tsp or To Taste
– Kali Mirch Powder (Black Pepper Powder) ½ Tsp
– Dahi (Yogurt) ¼ Cup
– Hari Mirch (Green Chilies) Chopped 2
– Adrak (Ginger) Julienne 1 Inch
– Garam Masala Powder (Whole Spice Powder) ½ Tsp
– In a bowl add chicken, ginger paste and garlic paste. Apply ginger garlic on chicken well and marinate for 1 hour.
– Heat oil in a pot and add marinated chicken and fry until it changes its color to light golden and its half done.
Take out chicken and set aside.
– In same oil, add onion, sauté until translucent then add tomatoes. Cook for 2 mintes and add spices and mix well .
Fry until tomatoes are soft. Add chicken and give it a good mix.
– Add yogurt and mix on a high flame until water dries. Add green chilies and ginger and simmer for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle whole spice powder, ginger julienne and green chilies and serve.
chicken ginger recipe by shireen anwar
Chicken (boneless) 1/2 kg
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Yogurt 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Tomatoes (chopped) 2
Green chilies (cut into strips) 3
Ginger (sliced) 2 tbsp
Milk 1/4 cup
Mint leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp
In a pan heat oil, add sliced ginger and fry for a minute.
Then add the boneless chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the ginger garlic paste with salt, chili powder, tomatoes and yogurt.
Fry well till the oil forms a separate layer on top.
Put green chillies, add milk cook until gravy thicken.
Garnish with chopped mint and serve with naan.